I get incredibly excited when I get the opportunity to help someone shift from “I must be doing this wrong,” or “I’m broken,” to engaged, embodied living!
It’s what I am passionate about – because PEOPLE – YOU ARE NOT BROKEN nor are you doing everything wrong! This is simply a crazy story line that you have somehow gotten stuck believing.
Sure, sometimes the outside results are not indicating the success you imagined, and maybe there are some ways to tip things in the your preferred direction.
Building Your Mojo is for you if you:
- Keep procrastinating on something that means a lot to you
- Go forward then stop and give up on your dreams
- Self-sabotage your success
- Long for the ability to bring your great ideas to fruition
Let’s be clear, with my clients it’s not about a lack of competence or some fatal flaw that stops them from moving forward and succeeding.
No, most of the time it’s got a more to do with owning and opening to your increasing velocity and using your own brand of genius (or as I call it Mojo) to get to the next level.
Let’s face it – many of us are wary and afraid of abundance, unlimited possibilities, loving and shining brightly, thinking thoughts like —
- OMG if I shine, I may leave people behind
- if I succeed, I will fall harder later
- I’ll become too full of myself
- I’ll become one of those obnoxious happy, positive people
These are all tapes I have running through my mind. I haven’t gotten rid of them. I know there are some folks that have, but not me. I have discovered ways, however, of letting the tapes run without losing my larger connection to source, magic and my mojo!
If you struggle with your own version of “I must be doing this wrong!” Or “I’m broken” and you want to try something different – Mojo Coaching might just be for you!
So let’ s talk about what Mojo Coaching has to offer right now!
Right now I am test-driving a new 3 part online Building Your Mojo Group, and I want you to sign up to try this out with me!
What’s in it for you:
• Practical tools you can use to build your Mojo immediately!
• Feedback and support as you take Mojo action in your life!
• Fun learning and relating with me and other Mojo seekers!
This will be a one hour group meeting on October 5, 12 and 19 at 1:30 PM PST
This one will be FREE!!! What have you got to lose?
- What I am looking for from you:
- That you can identify an area in your life where you are stalling and know you want to explore how to take action.
- That you are game for test-driving a new online group process on Zoom. You will need computer access and a willingness to ride the waves of a new medium.
- A willingness to practice some new tools, meaning homework!
- You are open and willing to share your experience with others as a way of learning and supporting each other.
- Plus, you’ll give me straight feedback about what works and what doesn’t for you as we go!
If this is you, email me right now at email@example.com. Tell me why you want to try Build Your Mojo. I would love to work with you! I will let you know if there are open spots.
Let’s do this!
One of My Favorite — Mojo Magic Stories:
My body is a problem
Sally’s initial reason for stepping into Mojo Coaching was around her slower than desired launch of her new service line in her coaching business. I know you are probably wondering what her launch success has to do with her body being a problem.
Well that’s the cool thing about Mojo Coaching. Finding your Mojo to move to a new, uncharted possibility, rarely comes from where you think it will. Most often it comes from tapping into unknown, or exiled parts of yourself, and bringing new breath and life to what has been shutdown or unconsidered.
In looking at her focus area, the launch, it was clear that she had everything in place, yet she was stalling. She had a strong belief that the slow movement was due to her incompetence in one of the business target areas. However, I am a strong believer that often it is important too not get too focused on just the surface but go deeper and broader.
So I asked Sally, “When you think about the launch what do you notice in your body?” Sally shot back quickly, “My body isn’t a resource. It’s a problem.”
She and I both noticed the amount of energy she had in that statement. Sally was curious about the belief and also about how that might actually be related to the launch success.
The big shift came during a ten-minute session. On a call she had scheduled, right when she was packing and heading out on an important trip. Being the responsible person she was, she had given some thought to canceling but did not want to inconvenience me.
About five minutes into the call, I asked, “Would it be better to cancel?”
“Well, I thought about that yesterday…and decided “No, I can not do that.”
I commented, “Instead of thinking about it – how about feeling about it right now.”
She laughed, “Of course, I did not do the breath, feel and check in with my body.” She did and decided to finish the session right then.
Later she shared how powerful that one shift had been. Not thinking, but breathing and using her body as a resource, was not only useful to make the best decision regarding our session, but as result, she was more regularly stopping the habitual – think it through – and instead started taking a breath and listening to her body.
It didn’t have to be a big deal and she was amazed at the quick and valuable input offered!!! She had more energy and vitality as a result!
You must log in to post a comment.